Intercultural Sensitivity gives students a head start in working with lecturers and fellow students, and to excel in their future international careers.
It makes them aware of the uniqueness of their own cultures, which they may take for granted. And it helps students recognise culture as a valuable resource. This book presents the cultural models by Hoffman, Hall, Kluckhohn, Hofstede, Trompenaars, Bennett, House, Banaji and Greenwald as competencies.
Teachers using Intercultural sensitivity (5th ed.) can download a variety of additional materials:
- A basic course guide for blocks of seven and eight weeks.
- Model keys to all of the assignments in the book.
- Basic PowerPoint presentations per chapter.
- A selection of multiple choice (test) questions.
- Important images from the book.
Access for teachers
Create an account and subsequently send an email to our customer service (email@example.com), requesting access for teachers. After we have approved your request, you will be able to access these materials.